Society Members receive exclusive benefits while helping the Institute further its outreach, education, and advocacy efforts. Benefits include:
- Membership in the world’s largest archaeological organization
- Affiliation with an AIA Riverside and Inland Empire Society. Share the latest discoveries and meet archaeologists who are changing the way we look at the past. Be sure to contact the AIA and let them know you wish to join our Society!
- ARCHAEOLOGY magazine included in all AIA Memberships
- Eligibility for AIA fellowships and grants. In addition to the fellowships and grants offered by the AIA, our Society is working to establish a scholarship program for students to attend summer field schools.
- Early access to special events and talks in the Inland Empire, including exclusive opportunities to meet with archaeologists and guest speakers.
- Discounts on Annual Meeting registration
- Discounts on JPASS. Receive a 50% discount on access to JSTOR’s archival collection – 1,500 journals, including the AJA. Contact Membership to find out more or sign up
- $100 off any AIA Tour. To request a coupon, please contact the AIA Membership Department.
- Special AIA Membership discounts at Museum Partners across the country
- Discounts on various Earthwatch programs and archaeological field schools listed in the Archaeological Fieldwork Opportunities Bulletin (AFOB)
- Invitations to AIA special events
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities
- 20% off ARCHAEOLOGY merchandise
- Insurance discounts with Nationwide®
Join the Riverside and Inland Empire Society of the AIA!
To have access to all of the information for our events, be sure to contact the AIA Membership Office and let them know that you wish to join the Riverside and Inland Empire Local Society. You may not be included in our Society if you don’t.
If you have any problems with your membership, please contact: Membership@aia.bu.edu.